Avi and I are super stoked about the prospects of our first pinewood derby car. Results to follow. Total domination is not guaranteed, but highly likley. Tomorrow is race day. Wish us luck!
Transition
10 years ago
Avi and I are super stoked about the prospects of our first pinewood derby car. Results to follow. Total domination is not guaranteed, but highly likley. Tomorrow is race day. Wish us luck!
Posted by
Heidi Berry
at
9:12 PM
Labels: derby days
5 comments:
Good luck AVI, that is one fast looking race car.
That definetly looks like a winner! Lucky Number 7!!! Good luck!
good luck and happy racing! We booked a hotel for Avi's baptism.. we wouldnt miss it :)
Wow! I didn't think you guys would ever post again! Glad to see you are back in it. I cannot believe how big your kids look, but then again, it has been a year since you posted last! :) Looks like a fun trip to Hawaii and glad things are going well!
Hope the race went as well as planned. You two have mad derby skills :) It was so fun to see you the other day. Glad you're doing well and glad you're blogging again!
Post a Comment